Compassionate Alzheimer’s And Dementia Care From Home
Dependable Senior Care is a locally owned home care company operated by health care professionals with over eighty years of health care experience. We work closely with our families to provide the best service to our patients suffering from dementia and/or Alzheimer’s. We have caregivers with specific training in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Caring for a patient with dementia takes a special kind of caregiver. There are many companies available for Dementia/Alzheimer care at home, however our caregivers are carefully selected, screened and background checked prior to providing any services.
Our Highly-Trained Caregivers Understand Dementia and Alzheimer’s
Our committed staff of caregivers can assist the dementia/Alzheimer patient in the comfort of their home. This allows these patients to feel safe and secure reducing episodes of anxiety and disorientation. It also relieves the patient’s family of the hardship of being a full-time caregiver. Dependable Senior Care is committed to working closely with the patient’s physician and other health care providers. Together we design a plan of care specifically suited to the patient’s needs. As part of this patient care, we implement it and adjust as necessary to ensure a positive outcome. Our total commitment to the dementia/Alzheimer patient’s physical and emotional needs along with our extensive years of experience and reputation in the Florida community will always have you choosing Dependable Senior Care.
Our compassionate dementia caregivers stand ready to deliver the necessary patience, empathy and nurturing to put your mind at ease and keep your loved one aging in place. Those family-trusted dementia services include:
- Maintaining a safe home environment
- Mental stimulation through conversation and other companionship activities
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Transporting your loved one to medical appointments and other activities
- Personal care toileting, bathing and grooming assistance
- Encouraging the client to accomplish as much as they can on their own
- Identifying, documenting and managing changing behaviors
- Adapting a care plan that effectively addresses disease progression
- Honoring and respecting the senior’s earlier life accomplishments
- Assisting with your loved one’s ambulation and socialization
- Engaging in light housework and other household responsibilities
- Providing general pet care
Allowing your senior family member with dementia to stay in their home has been shown to be beneficial as long as they aren’t a safety risk to themselves or others. Seniors in Florida deserve a chance to gracefully age in place, while enjoying the comfort and independence that living in their own home provides. If you have an aging loved one that might benefit from our “cream of the crop” home care services in Palm Beach or Broward, call Dependable Senior Care today at: (800) 500-9192, and we’ll promptly schedule an initial FREE in-home assessment to discuss your senior’s needs.
Providing Senior Care in Broward, Monroe, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee and Indian River
Call (800) 500-9192 or Inquire Online