Compassionate Alzheimer’s And Dementia Caregivers Referred to your Home
Dependable Senior Care is a locally owned nurse registry operated by registry professionals with over eighty years of experience. We work closely with families to refer the best-matched caregivers to clients suffering from dementia and/or Alzheimer’s. We can refer caregivers with specific independent training in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Caring for a client with dementia takes a special kind of caregiver. There are many companies available for Dementia/Alzheimer care at home, however the independent caregivers we refer who have training in dementia and Alzheimer’s care are carefully selected, screened and background checked prior to referral to any client.
The Independently Trained Caregivers on our Registry Understand Dementia and Alzheimer’s
The independently trained caregivers on our registry can assist a dementia/Alzheimer client in the comfort of their home. This can allow these clients to feel safe and secure, reducing episodes of anxiety and disorientation. It also relieves the client’s family of the hardship of being a full-time caregiver. We refer caregivers who can work closely with a client’s physician and other health care providers. The client and the client’s caregivers can develop a care arrangement specifically suited to the client’s needs. And they can adjust the arrangement as necessary to ensure a positive outcome. Our total commitment to referring caregivers who can address the dementia/Alzheimer client’s physical and emotional needs, along with our extensive years of registry experience and reputation in the Florida community, will always have you choosing Dependable Senior Care to refer the best-matched caregivers.
The compassionate dementia caregivers we can refer stand ready to deliver the necessary patience, empathy and nurturing to put your mind at ease and keep your loved one aging in place. The types of services a referred dementia caregiver can provide generally include:
- Maintaining a safe home environment
- Mental stimulation through conversation and other companionship activities
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Transporting your loved one to medical appointments and other activities
- Personal care toileting, bathing and grooming assistance
- Encouraging the client to accomplish as much as they can on their own
- Identifying, documenting and managing changing behaviors
- Adapting a care plan that effectively addresses disease progression
- Honoring and respecting the senior’s earlier life accomplishments
- Assisting with your loved one’s ambulation and socialization
- Engaging in light housework and other household responsibilities
- Providing general pet care
Allowing your senior family member with dementia to stay in their home has been shown to be beneficial as long as they aren’t a safety risk to themselves or others. Seniors in Florida deserve a chance to gracefully age in place, while enjoying the comfort and independence that living in their own home provides. If you have an aging loved one that might benefit from the “cream of the crop” caregivers we can refer in Palm Beach or Broward, call Dependable Senior Care today at: (833) 394-8184, and we’ll promptly schedule an initial FREE in-home consultation to explain our referral services and discuss your senior’s caregiver preferences.